Closing Date: 23/07/21
Careers at IN2 offer you the opportunity to be part of an Award-winning MEP team that deliver sustainable, energy-efficient projects from Design through to Handover and beyond. We have a remarkable team, spanning four locations in the UK and Ireland. At IN2, we welcome and encourage all employees to share their knowledge and expertise whilst continuing to develop their own career with the strong support of our Senior Leaders. Our culture of creativity and adaptability is central to our mission and values and success to date.
IN2 isn’t just a great place to work – it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more.
We are looking for a Bid / Proposals Coordinator to join our bid, marketing and business development team. The candidate would ideally have a background in the construction industry or professional services and should be willing to work primarily on Prequalification Questionnaires and Bid Documents involving liaison with colleagues at all levels within the company, in order to produce the most appropriate and targeted documents.
The job will involve sourcing and collating relevant information and then formatting it according to company guidelines. We are looking for a proactive individual, happy working using their own initiative and achieving a high level of attention to detail.
- This role requires the highest levels of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
- Ability to handle a high volume of tasks and deliver to line manager
- Ability to continue delivery of exceptional standards during periods of high pressure
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant proposal documents within a complex business environment.
Desired Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Proactive, flexible and self-motivated
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Team player, conscientious and dedicated
- Quick and accurate typesetting skills
- Understanding of graphics and MAC/PC desktop publishing packages
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe CS and Microsoft Office
We offer a very flexible working environment and believe that a good work/life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being
- Continuous training and development
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary review
- EAP Programme for you and your immediate family provided by Health Assured
- Critical Illness Cover
- Company Events and Wellness Programmes
- Discount Card for multiple Retail, Hospitality and Leisure companies
- An additional one-day annual leave per year of service (t&c’s apply)