Closing Date: 06/08/21
Careers at IN2 offer you the opportunity to be part of an Award-winning MEP team that deliver sustainable, energy-efficient projects from Design through to Handover and beyond. We have a remarkable team, spanning four locations in Ireland and the UK. At IN2, we welcome and encourage all employees to share their knowledge and expertise whilst continuing to develop their own career with the strong support of our Senior Leaders. Our culture of creativity and adaptability is central to our mission and values and success to date.
IN2 isn’t just a great place to work – it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious BIM Technician to join the IN2 Team during a truly exciting phase in the growth of our organisation. The successful candidate will work within our teams to support our Mechanical and Electrical Engineers with a broad range of tasks.
- The candidate must have an excellent working knowledge of Revit
- Ability to maintain a high level of model production & coordination on projects and deliver and control the tasks required
- Positive outlook, self-motivated & interested in keeping up to date with advances in the BIM environment
- Ability to Produce Presentable Drawings & strong attention to detail
- Must be able to demonstrate worked examples of their ability
- Working within a dynamic M&E Design team on various projects
- Managing Tender and Construction deadlines while maintaining the highest level of work standards.
- Work on a daily basis towards achieving the highest standard of Drawing Production
- Working to create Clash Free Models
We offer a very flexible working environment and believe that a good work/life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being.
- Continuous training and development
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary review
- EAP Programme for you and your immediate family provided by Health Assured
- Critical Illness Cover
- Company Events and Wellness Programmes
- Discount Card for multiple Retail, Hospitality and Leisure companies
- An additional one-day annual leave per year of service (t&c’s apply)