Intermediate Environmental Engineer
Closing Date: 06/08/21
Careers at IN2 offer you the opportunity to be part of an Award-winning MEP team that deliver sustainable, energy-efficient projects from Design through to Handover and beyond. We have a remarkable team, spanning four locations in Ireland and the UK. At IN2, we welcome and encourage all employees to share their knowledge and expertise whilst continuing to develop their own career with the strong support of our Senior Leaders. Our culture of creativity and adaptability is central to our mission and values and success to date.
IN2 isn’t just a great place to work – it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more.
We are currently seeking a talented intermediate Environmental Engineer to join our Building Simulation team at our Dublin office.
This role will involve utilising state-of-the-art Dynamic Simulation Modelling (Tas/ IES), Airflow (CFD) and Lighting Simulation techniques in the design of prestigious building projects. You will have as minimum Building Services Engineering degree background or similar, with analytical skills and aptitude for utilising simulation software techniques, as well as an interest in energy and sustainability in the Built Environment.
- Excellent team working skills
- Strong communication skills
- A creative and enquiring mind
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We offer a very flexible working environment and believe that a good work/life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being.
- Continuous training and development
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary review
- EAP Programme for you and your immediate family provided by Health Assured
- Critical Illness Cover
- Company Events and Wellness Programmes
- Discount Card for multiple Retail, Hospitality and Leisure companies
- An additional one-day annual leave per year of service (t&c’s apply)