Closing Date: 14/05/21
Careers at IN2 offer you the opportunity to be part of an Award-winning MEP team that deliver sustainable, energy-efficient projects from Design through to Handover and beyond. We have a remarkable team, spanning four locations in the UK and Ireland. At IN2, we welcome and encourage all employees to share their knowledge and expertise whilst continuing to develop their own career with the strong support of our Senior Leaders. Our culture of creativity and adaptability is central to our mission and values and success to date.
IN2 isn’t just a great place to work – it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more.
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to support the existing IN2 marketing team in the development and delivery of marketing campaigns, events, PR, and business development strategies, whilst also producing regular internal and external communications, ensuring the quality and consistency of content.
You’ll be part of a team of marketing, communications and creative professionals that work together to deliver high-quality marketing and communications material for the practice. This will require you to quickly establish a close understanding of the business priorities, available resources and current systems and processes.
You will want to join our team if you enjoy working in a collaborative, varied and fast-paced environment. Your pride in providing truly excellent service, proven attention to detail and sense of initiative has already led you to receive positive feedback in your career to date, and you understand what it means to create excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be keen to assist in all aspects of the IN2 marketing team and the business’s marketing and business development activities. From producing social media content and web pages that showcase our people and projects to helping create engaging internal and external communications campaigns, no two days will be the same. IN2 operates across multiple sectors and over many areas of expertise, the topics you will help market are extremely varied.
Experienced in a marketing and/or business development role, you have also proven yourself in professional services and/or a consultancy environment. It would be beneficial if you have experience in copywriting/technical writing, tendering for and winning new business.
You will have demonstrated your ability to think and work strategically and to coordinate with the activities of others to achieve objectives. Crucially, you have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
What will you be doing?
- Support with the creation of social media content across all our platforms
- Load content into our website CMS
- SEO optimise content
- Creation of project information
- Copywriting/Technical writing
- Global internal communications campaigns
- Maintain our marketing asset repositories to ensure the latest and best quality materials are shared within the practice
- Explore, and report on, Google and social media analytics to ensure the team are delivering maximum impact from the work they are doing and spot any interesting trends or issues.
- Collaborate with our Recruitment team to create content for Recruitment campaigns and distribute across our Social Media platforms and website
Responsibilities & Accountability
- Ensuring marketing content is shared in a timely and consistent style
- Support the creation of external and internal marketing resources
- Champion digital tools and marketing analytics within the team
- Regular communication of progress and flagging up potential delays
What will you bring?
- A creative, well-organised, detail-oriented and collaborative mindset
- A joined-up approach, with a view to how content can be repurposed and extract maximum value
- A keen interest in helping support the team to use modern/future marketing tools and technologies
- The skill and enthusiasm to support fast-paced digital content creation
- Be a cheerleader for internal systems and tools, as well as the desire to understand the impact of marketing activities
- A strong and positive communicator
- Confident in the use of WordPress, Mailchimp, Adobe CC, and digital content creation tools
- Possess a keen eye for detail and design
- Able to support the delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing Social media platforms
- Minimum of two-four years’ experience within a busy agency environment at the Marketing Executive / Account Manager level
- Marketing degree or equivalent CIM qualifications
- Previous marketing experience, particularly in the engineering, architecture and consultancy sector is advantageous.
We offer a very flexible working environment and believe that a good work/life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being
- Continuous training and development
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary review
- EAP Programme for you and your immediate family provided by Health Assured
- Critical Illness Cover
- Company Events and Wellness Programmes
- Discount Card for multiple Retail, Hospitality and Leisure companies
- An additional one-day annual leave per year of service (t&c’s apply)