Closing Date: 19/07/21
Careers at IN2 offer you the opportunity to be part of an Award-winning MEP team that deliver sustainable, energy-efficient projects from Design through to Handover and beyond. We have a remarkable team, spanning four locations in Ireland and the UK. At IN2, we welcome and encourage all employees to share their knowledge and expertise whilst continuing to develop their own career with the strong support of our Senior Leaders. Our culture of creativity and adaptability is central to our mission and values and success to date.
IN2 isn’t just a great place to work – it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more.
The Office Manager will be required to perform the smooth operations of front of house, as well as meeting and greeting clients; organising coffee and/or food offerings for meetings and in-house events. Answering & transferring incoming calls, taking messages, sorting daily post scanning, ensuring meeting rooms, kitchen and office is tidy and appliances working. To help out with the answering of the telephones as an overspill function to HQ.
The successful applicant will perform a key task to the team whilst providing a friendly and professional experience to any guests/visitors, whilst also overseeing the smooth running of the office. This exciting role will provide the successful applicant to gain exposure to a range of responsibilities, whilst working as part of a friendly team.
- Front Office experience
- Previous experience where attention to detail was key
- Good communication skills with both guests and staff
- Microsoft Office experience and ability to perform admin tasks
To reward your dedication, hard work and collaboration with team members IN2 offer a competitive salary, excellent opportunities to succeed within your role along with the following benefits.
- Continuous training and development
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary review
- EAP Programme for you and your immediate family provided by Health Assured
- Critical Illness Cover
- Company Events and Wellness Programmes
- Discount Card for multiple Retail, Hospitality and Leisure companies
- An additional one-day annual leave per year of service (t&c’s apply)