Location: Belfast / Dublin
Closing Date: 16/07/21
Careers at IN2 offer you the opportunity to be part of an Award-winning MEP team that deliver sustainable, energy-efficient projects from Design through to Handover and beyond. We have a remarkable team, spanning four locations in Ireland and the UK. At IN2, we welcome and encourage all employees to share their knowledge and expertise whilst continuing to develop their own career with the strong support of our Senior Leaders. Our culture of creativity and adaptability is central to our mission and values and success to date.
IN2 isn’t just a great place to work – it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more.
We are currently seeking the expertise of a Sustainability Consultant to join our team.
You will have excellent technical knowledge in Sustainability Engineering and Assessment Methods. It is essential that you have a Degree in Building Services Engineering/ Renewable Energy and or a Relevant Engineering Degree along with a minimum of 2 – 4 years experience ideally within a Consultancy environment. Knowledge and experience are essential in LEED, HPI, BREEAM, WELL, HQM etc.
You will act as Lead Engineer on all projects requiring environmental assessments including Commercial, Hotel, Residential, Cultural, Healthcare and more. Assistance in the delivery of additional complementary services will be required within the job specification. This will include but not limited to additional services such as Wind & microclimate; Daylight & sunlight; Detailed thermal modelling; Passive house; Soft Landings; POE; IAQ optimization; Building Regulations modelling; + many others.
You will contribute to IN2’s strong ethos of mentoring Junior staff by reviewing design work and offer support and your expertise, enabling them to reach their full potential.
The Role & Requirements
- Responsible as the lead for delivering assessment methods in the UK and Ireland
- Will have knowledge and experience in LEED, HPI, BREEAM, WELL, HQM etc
- Will have a minimum of 2-4 years experience in delivering assessment methods
- Additional training provided as required
- Will enable and assist delivery of additional complimentary services*
- Produce detailed sustainability reports
- Opportunity to travel between offices in London, Belfast, Dublin and Athlone
- This role can be based in either Belfast or Dublin (negotiable)
We offer a very flexible working environment and believe that a good work/life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being.
- Continuous training and development
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary review
- EAP Programme for you and your immediate family provided by Health Assured
- Critical Illness Cover
- Company Events and Wellness Programmes
- Discount Card for multiple Retail, Hospitality and Leisure companies
- An additional one-day annual leave per year of service (t&c’s apply)