Technical Recruitment Specialist / Office Manager
Closing Date: 30/05/21
Careers at IN2 offer you the opportunity to be part of an Award-winning MEP team that deliver sustainable, energy-efficient projects from Design through to Handover and beyond. We have a remarkable team, spanning four locations in Ireland and the UK. At IN2, we welcome and encourage all employees to share their knowledge and expertise whilst continuing to develop their own career with the strong support of our Senior Leaders. Our culture of creativity and adaptability is central to our mission and values and success to date.
IN2 isn’t just a great place to work – it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more.
We are currently seeking a Technical Recruitment Specialist / Office Manager to support the continued growth of our award-winning MEP team.
Technical Recruitment Specialist Duties
- Responsible for the Recruitment and HR administration across 4 offices based in both ROI and the UK
- Sourcing candidates Via LinkedIn, Job Platforms and Social Media Platforms
- Liaise with Directors to understand the candidate profile for vacant roles and draft job specs
- Advertise roles across multiple platforms, screen applicants and forward suitable candidates to Directors
- Manage the recruitment cycle from sourcing through to onboarding ensuring consistent communication is kept throughout
- Organise interviews via Teams and in person
- Conduct reference checks
- Issue offer letters and contracts to successful candidates and regret unsuccessful candidates accordingly
- Liaise with Universities throughout the UK and Ireland to promote IN2’s Academy to Graduates and Students
- Manage and keep up to date the Applicant Tracking System (Zoho Recruit) and ensure GDPR compliance at all times
Human Resources Duties
- Manage the onboarding of new employees including issuing Handbooks and conducting Inductions to ensure employees are aware of the companies’ policies, Health & Safety procedures
- Issue and record all HR documentation to new and current staff
- Log probationary due dates and organise reviews with relevant Directors
- Liaise with external HR advisors and attend Employment law seminars/webinars to ensure the company is up to date on new and existing employment legislations
- Serve as the point of contact for any HR issues should they arise and conduct disciplinary and grievance meetings accordingly and in line with Directors
Office Management Duties
- Order and log equipment i.e., laptops, phones, iPads in conjunction with the Office IT Manager
- Book travel for all employees i.e., flights, accommodation and transfers
- Organise and record staff training i.e., CPDs etc.
- Responsible for Health and Safety compliance in all offices i.e., COVID compliance, Fire Safety, First aid etc
- Ensure engineers have sufficient PPE and have completed the relevant safety training for site visits
- Ensure Covid compliance at all times and adhere to Government Guidelines
- 3 or more years experience in a similar role, a background in recruitment is necessary with experience in technical recruitment is desirable.
- Experience working with a LinkedIn recruiter is a distinct advantage.
- Professional manner and presentation
- Efficient time management and organisation to manage this varied role
- An all-rounder who is flexible to adapt to business needs as they change
- High-energy and results-driven
- Integrity and confidentiality
- An ability to engage at all levels and work as a committed team member
We offer a very flexible working environment and believe that a good work/life balance is essential to our employee’s well-being
- Continuous training and development
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary review
- EAP Programme for you and your immediate family provided by Health Assured
- Critical Illness Cover
- Company Events and Wellness Programmes
- Discount Card for multiple Retail, Hospitality and Leisure companies
- An additional one-day annual leave per year of service (t&c’s apply)